Lowongan IT Analyst-REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
- REGAL SPRINGS GROUP tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- REGAL SPRINGS GROUP tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
- Application Development – Analyze, design & develop quality solution as per corporate standard methodology and guidelines.
- Application Support – Act as First/Second level contact. Investigate, analyze and solve all application related issues as per the service desk SLA and objectives.
- Change Management – Execute simple/complex assignments requiring development of new/improved processes via corporate technology standard.
- Solutioning - Analyze existing incidents and business processes, propose and realize enhancements to drive automation and process efficiency. Ensure solution delivered are properly tested and meet specifications and timeline from development to deployment.
- Application Testing - Perform unit testing, SIT testing, UAT testing effort when required.
- Documentation - Develop project documentation according to corporate standards and guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of project development experiences.
- Experience in SAP
- Technical skills such as C#, ASP.NET, RDBMS design, IIS, CSS, Java script, SQL, XML are required.
- Knowledge on EDI & XML standards & related technology
- Knowledge of Crystal Report
- Experience with ERP systems will be an advantage
- Good communication and teamwork
- Good in English both oral & written
- Creative and willingness to learn
IT Analyst-REGAL SPRINGS GROUPMedan (Sumatera Utara) - Lubuk Naga | Ditayangkan: 23-March-2020 | Tutup pada 22-April-2020
Regal Springs is the world’s largest vertically integrated producer of tilapia. Regal Springs has production sites in Indonesia, Mexico and Honduras, conscientiously harnessing the clean waters of rural areas to produce a consistently high quality product. Regal Springs sells into all segments of the market in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. It offers a range of tilapia products, under its zero waste policy, including fish scales, fish oil, fish skins, fish meal, filleted and whole fish. As aquaculture gains in global importance for food security, Regal Springs stands out as an industry example of balanced farming. The company is certified by the highest standards in the industry, and is recognized for going above and beyond in supporting and growing healthy communities through its public health, educational and infrastructural initiatives.
For more information about Regal Springs: http://www.regalsprings.com
Golden Springs Group, the majority shareholder of Regal Springs Group, acquired majority control of Regal Springs in June 2016 with the goal of transitioning a founder-led culture to an corporate culture with clear corporate strategy best practice sharing, enhanced controls & processes.
Provide technical expertise, innovative and cost-effective IT solutions accordance to standard design & implementation methodology and in compliance with enterprise architecture principles, policies and guidelines to meet business objectives and timeline in a practical and cost-effective manner.
Key Roles & Responsibility:
Cooperation seeking applicants
ALAMAT : REGAL SPRINGS GROUP
Sumatera Utara, Indonesia