Lowongan People Development Supervisor-PT Kansai Prakarsa Coatings
- Identify performance gaps and skill and competency requirements vs. qualification, define opportunity and recommend development activity.
- Design training curriculum, method and evaluation, prepare training, schedule and resource allocation, and propose training proposal and budget.
- Monitor the implementation of program, evaluate the implementation, recommend any improvement need for better program implementation.
- Administer all data related to training activity, compile and measure the record of satisfaction and learning evaluation, behavior change (validate certification) and proper ROTI (Return on Training Investment) calculation.
- Conduct individual career planning through counseling, compile all individual career plan, identify career opportunity, and propose career development recommendation.
- Plan, arrange and monitor the development activities such training recording, participant database, and operational cost, record and report all activities.
- Maximum age 35 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial, Business Administration, Sociology, Literature, Management, Psychology or another related field
- Japanese language proficiency is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in people development activity/program
- Locations : Head Office – Corporate Human Resource
- Reporting to : Corporate Human Resource Manager
People Development Supervisor-PT Kansai Prakarsa CoatingsTangerang (Banten) - Jatiuwung | Ditayangkan: 14-September-2019 | Tutup pada 14-October-2019
PT Kansai Prakarsa Coating (KPC) is an affiliate company of Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. Japan. We are the leading paint manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience in Indonesia, dedicated in bringing the best paint technology and excellent service to our client. We are currently expanding our successful business, and are seeking a number of highly motivated and energetic sales personnel to join our team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Term & Conditions
We offer great opportunity and earning potential in a fun and enjoyable environment. You’ll have a rewarding career path with us (ALESCO, which in Latin, mean ‘to grow’, reflects Kansai Paint’s commitment to growth towards the future)
ALAMAT : PT Kansai Prakarsa Coatings
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 28 Jakarta Pusat