Lowongan Sales Territory Kalimantan-PT ESRI Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Geology/Geophysics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Looking for opportunities to find new ones and filter out the product values sought by existing customers and contribute to the target sales.
- Examining the values sought by customers aims to add product features.
- Find out where to find new markets both geographically and how customers spend in their placement territories.
- Build a company's trust and integrity for each product or service throught the product concept.
- Build relationships with customers, partners and internal teams to achive company goals.
Sales Territory Kalimantan-PT ESRI IndonesiaKalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Kalimantan Utara | Ditayangkan: 11-April-2020 | Tutup pada 11-May-2020
About Esri Indonesia
"Working at Esri is more than a job—it’s where you pursue your passion to do work that makes the world a better place. Our goal is to help you do what you do best with Work Life Balance"
Esri Indonesia is the representatives of Esri’s world-leading software companies, which has 80 international distributors around the world. In 2015, Forbes names Esri in top 10 IT & software companies.
Over more a decade, Esri Indonesia has assembled a strong track-record of achievement. Today, we serve more than 1,700 organizations across industries, from government, natural resources, utilities, banking and financial services and other commercial enterprises to overcome their biggest operational challenges through the application of advanced location-based analytics technology : From Data Collection into Operational Dashboard, from Field Operation into Presidential Room.
Equipped with a great quality product of ArcGIS and unique understanding of Geospatial information, Our technology melds maps with data so we can see the world in a smarter way.
Currently employ more than 50 professionals from a range of disciplines including: IT, computer science, business analytics, geoscience, marketing, and environmental science to deliver innovative solutions, professional consulting and implementation services to help organizations deploy advanced location-based analytics technology on their own for strengthening their business and competitiveness.
"At Esri we want to hire the best person for every position and we are committed to providing a workplace that value equality, transparency and business ethics"
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT ESRI Indonesia
Menara 165, 6th Floor Unit B Jl. TB Simatupang Kav. 1, Jakarta Selatan 12560