Lowongan Staff Account Receivable-PT Ketrosden Triasmitra
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing account receivable status
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices and hand money to bank
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issue
- Facilitate payment of invoice due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Max 30 years old
- At least 2 years of experience in related position
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or Finance. Minimum GPA 3,00
- High degree of accuration and attention to detail
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial
Staff Account Receivable-PT Ketrosden TriasmitraJakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 23-April-2020 | Tutup pada 23-May-2020
Triasmitra Group is a telecommunication infrastructure company. We deploy, own, maintain and sell submarine and terrestrial fiber optic backbone cable system. In line with the system deployed, Triasmitra provide manage service for fiber optic cable system.
Established in 1994 as contractor and trading company, Triasmitra transformed itself to become EPC company (in 2004) in telecommunication infrastructure deployment, including rolling out fiber optic and power cable network.
We expanded in 2007 into marine activities of telecommunication, mining and oil & gas, including marine survey, engineering and design, permit and licenses, project management, purchasing and construction.
Triasmitra Group is the first Indonesian submarine deployer company with more than 8,000 km of submarine and inland Fiber Optic cable system deployed and managed service business. Our head office is located in Jakarta with site offices in Batam, Bintan, Bangka, Surabaya and Singapore.
To become a leading telecommunication infrastructure provider in providing comprehensive solutions to customers for fiber optic solution and services.
To provide reliable services in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Managed Service (MS) businesses in deployment and maintenance of the fiber optic backbone infrastructure.
Job Description :
We are an offering a promising carrier opportunity to a dynamic individual who can impact our growing operation. Our Incremental project and business need a professional and dedicated person.
ALAMAT : PT Ketrosden Triasmitra
Meta Epsi Building 2nd Floor Jl. D.I. Panjaitan Kav 2 Jatinegara Jakarta 13350 Indonesia Office Phone: +62 21 2208 5100 | Fax : +62 21 2208 5151