Lowongan Sr. Data ETL Engineer (Python)-mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)
- Act as a link between Technology and Data Analytics Team by translating analytical requirements into secured and performant technical solutions
- Make sure that data is secure in the transport and at rest
- Build, maintain and scale efficient data infrastructure / EDW, ETL and reporting pipelines
- Develop and maintain the data platform, business intelligence and experimentation tools
- Lead the management of data collection, organize the models, and forecast future needs
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- +4 years of experience using Python (Python, Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter, Airflow, Celery, etc.)
- +4 years of experience using and managing MySQL solutions including performance tuning
- Experience building data pipelines in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in integrating 3rd party REST APIs in an efficient manner
- Experience combining data from various sources (S3, Database, API, Pub/Sub) and formats (SQL, Excel, CSV, JSON, Parquet, etc.)
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience using containers (Docker, k8s)
- Experience using serverless infrastructure (SQS, Pub/Sub, lambda, cloud functions, etc.)
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or other related field
- Nice to have: Apache NiFi, ELK, BigQuery, Apache Kafka
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging and diverse assignments
- Fun & casual working environment in an international team.
- We value new ideas and new ways to solve problems.
- We think collaboration is critical and actively discourage silos.
- We embrace a culture of ongoing learning and development.
Sr. Data ETL Engineer (Python)-mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)Jakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 27-April-2020 | Tutup pada 27-May-2020
mClinica Pharmacy Solutions has created the largest pharmacy network in Southeast Asia by empowering pharmacies to be the center of care. With our digital platform called SwipeRx, we have been able to rapidly connect pharmacists and pharmacy professionals to help them better serve patients and manage their pharmacies.
Our Trade and Patient Solutions enable more than 40,000 pharmacies, who interact with 150 million patients, to operate more efficiently.
Our vision is to unite the fragmented and disconnected pharmacy channel in Southeast Asia so they can streamline pharmacy operations and serve the needs of their communities to their full potential.
We commit to make the pharmacy the heart of community health to create a positive social impact and pave the way for transformations in global health. mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is powered by a specialized team, and our solutions are available across seven countries in Southeast Asia: Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
Read our story:
mClinica is hiring for a Sr. Data Engineer ETL (Python) to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
What You Can Expect from Us:
mClinica is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to build connect the world’s pharmacies and improve market efficiencies and health outcomes for hundreds of millions of people across Asia. We are a team of over 100 smart and driven people and operate across southeast Asia. Today, we connect over 150,000 pharmacy professionals, 40,000 pharmacies and reach more than 100 million patients every month through our network. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments all of whom access our networks.
Join an innovative and impact-driven healthcare movement!
At mClinica Pharmacy Solutions, we are driven to break away from the status quo.
Above all, our team embraces change, works with integrity, and adopts an entrepreneurial mindset – this is the not-so-secret recipe to our success.
Why join our team
The diversity of our team is what makes us stand out. While we are driven by digital health solutions, we know it’s our people who make the difference.
We are eager to recruit, train, and develop talented and diverse teams who share in our passion for empowering pharmacies, advancing patient care, and transforming global health.
If you are motivated to make differences, join our rapidly growing and passionate team!
ALAMAT : mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)
Berrybenka Headquarter Lt.1 Jl. Kh. Mas Mansyur No.19 Rt 010 Rw.006 Karet Tengsin, Tanahabang