Lowongan Lead Data Analyst-mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)
- Directly report to VP Operations and collaborate on select critical strategic projects for senior management and stakeholders
- Manage, mentoring, and lead the team of Data Analysts (6 staff, and growing), including task management, assessment metrics, and ensuring that they deliver on their projects
- Daily responsibilities include interpreting the data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing and implementing databases, data collection, and engineering, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality, etc.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and provide actionable insights for the business.
- Automate repeatable tasks and reports generation.
- Run A/B testing and statistical analyses to influence, support, and assist in product decisions and launches.
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions.
- Help acquire, build, maintain, filter, and “clean” data, specifically related to healthcare products data from various systems and sources
- Ad Hoc analysis to support business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering and/or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience with research & statistical analytics.
- Proven experience as a team leader, strategic management, coaching, and mentoring the team.
- Proven experience in presenting ideas to business owners or senior management, etc.
- Experienced in project management to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools: Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, R, Domo and/or equivalent technologies
- Experience combining data from various sources: SQL, REST APIs, Excel, CSV, etc.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a big plus
- Deep understanding of Data Cleansing and Analysis
- Ability to articulate complex problems to unfamiliar audiences.
- Ability to present ideas and complex analysis internally and externally but not limited to business owners or senior management, both technical and non-technical audiences, etc.
- Advanced skills with project management tools such as Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Asana, and/or equivalent tools.
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software (specifically Excel and Powerpoint) for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis
- Passion for problem-solving, answering hard questions with data, and continuous learning.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- We value new ideas and new ways to solve problems.
- We think collaboration is critical and actively discourage silos.
- We embrace a culture of ongoing learning and development.
Lead Data Analyst-mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Berrybenka Headquarter, Tanah Abang | Ditayangkan: 27-April-2020 | Tutup pada 27-May-2020
mClinica Pharmacy Solutions has created the largest pharmacy network in Southeast Asia by empowering pharmacies to be the center of care. With our digital platform called SwipeRx, we have been able to rapidly connect pharmacists and pharmacy professionals to help them better serve patients and manage their pharmacies.
Our Trade and Patient Solutions enable more than 40,000 pharmacies, who interact with 150 million patients, to operate more efficiently.
Our vision is to unite the fragmented and disconnected pharmacy channel in Southeast Asia so they can streamline pharmacy operations and serve the needs of their communities to their full potential.
We commit to make the pharmacy the heart of community health to create a positive social impact and pave the way for transformations in global health. mClinica Pharmacy Solutions is powered by a specialized team, and our solutions are available across seven countries in Southeast Asia: Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
Read our story:
mClinica is hiring for a Lead Data Analyst to serve our clients in Southeast Asia and support our growth regionally and globally. We are looking for highly ambitious individuals who can contribute both as a manager of a team, and as a thought leader at the company; this role has tremendous career upside given exposure to senior management and decision-makers. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
Qualification of Experience:
Join an innovative and impact-driven healthcare movement!
At mClinica Pharmacy Solutions, we are driven to break away from the status quo.
Above all, our team embraces change, works with integrity, and adopts an entrepreneurial mindset – this is the not-so-secret recipe to our success.
Why join our team
The diversity of our team is what makes us stand out. While we are driven by digital health solutions, we know it’s our people who make the difference.
We are eager to recruit, train, and develop talented and diverse teams who share in our passion for empowering pharmacies, advancing patient care, and transforming global health.
If you are motivated to make differences, join our rapidly growing and passionate team!
ALAMAT : mClinica Pte. Ltd (Jakarta)
Berrybenka Headquarter Lt.1 Jl. Kh. Mas Mansyur No.19 Rt 010 Rw.006 Karet Tengsin, Tanahabang