Lowongan Project cum Process Engineer-PT Volex Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Engineer/Coordinator specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Familiar with new products development (NPI), drawings and AutoCad.
- Due to new business expansion, this role plays a major role in developing and shaping projects, managing and coordinating 4M readiness.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that all the appropriate resources and plans are in place to deliver all projects.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results.
- Resolve product and quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- At least 5 years experience in Electronics Mfg / Engineering or in the same role
- Possess critical thinking skills, a desire to improve processes and the ability to take ownership of critical activities.
- Fast response time to Customer and multi-tasker
- Strong leadership and able to develop team members
- Batam applicants are highly prioritized.
- We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that helps our employees thrive - we work hard and play hard!
- We provide a clear understanding of our company’s business priorities.
Project cum Process Engineer-PT Volex IndonesiaBatam (Kepulauan Riau) - Sekupang | Ditayangkan: 13-May-2020 | Tutup pada 12-June-2020
PT. Volex Indonesia provides high-quality electrical and optical connection solutions to customers around the world.We work closely with our customers throughout their product development cycles to design, develop and manufacture connection solutions that meet their specific business requirements.
Established 120 years ago, our global manufacturing footprint, combined with our supply chain and logistics expertise, enables us to provide a responsive, flexible service that meets customers fast changing requirements to timescales, order volumes or geographic destinations.Our solutions are used in many high-tech products and services vital to modern life: communications networks, medical equipment, power generation, and everyday business and domestic equipment.
ALAMAT : PT Volex Indonesia
Jl Ir Sutami Sekupang, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia