Lowongan Head Of Compliance Dept.-PT Tawada Healthcare
- Carestream Health Group
- Covidien - Mallinckrodt & Autosuture
- GE Healthcare Ultrasound
- LPG Systems
- Siemens Medical
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Smith and Nephews
- Lead the daily operations and running of the Compliance Department and reports to the Compliance & Ethics Committee and CEO of Tawada.
- Execute the compliance roll-out plan for the Company by working with Management and various divisions/departments and external parties conducting business with PT THC, to ensure adherence to the Company’s Code of Conduct, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), local labor and KPK regulation and any Compliance policies of PT THC.
- Lead the implementation of compliance programs of PT THC and addresses and reports on any feedback, issues or queries, to PT THC’s Compliance & Ethics Committee.
- Conduct training for all employees and external parties, and compliance SOPs implementation.
- Represents PT THC Management on communications with external parties on compliance matters, under supervision of the Head of Compliance Department.
- Perform Compliance Due Diligence review and formulate ongoing monitoring and risk mitigation programs.
- Address any activities in relation to the PT THC’s compliance program
- Preferably possesses 7 - 15 years’ experience in Compliance function. If not, similar years of experience in internal audit, internal controls, risk management roles
- At least 5 years of senior management position
- Experience in staff training, process set-up and ability to travel around Indonesia frequently will be a plus
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or its equivalent, with excellent academic results. MBA graduates would be considered.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with all levels of company and stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated with high level of integrity and commitment
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to contribute and achieve in a team-oriented environment.
- To be the most integrated and reliable healthcare provider in Indonesia
- To serve all our customers and persons that needed our service with CARE
- And We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
Head Of Compliance Dept.-PT Tawada HealthcareJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Jakarta Selatan | Ditayangkan: 13-May-2020 | Tutup pada 12-June-2020
PT. Tawada Healthcare is a national company with the main focused business in the Healthcare and Medical Equipment.
We have been exclusively appointed by various of multinational companies from around the world to be their Exclusive Sole Agent or Dealer to market, to sale, to import, to distribute and to service wide range of products.
Our main office is located at Senayan, Jakarta and we have several other branch offices in most of the major cities in Indonesia.
We represent the following principals:
As of our company credo "it is all about CARE......", we has always been "CARE" in our interactions and partnership with our employees. We currently have 500 people working in the company to bring the "CARE" value to our customers. If you think you can also CARE for other people, we would like to invite you to join our CARE team.
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENT :
Our Vision & Mision
ALAMAT : PT Tawada Healthcare
Rukan Permata Senayan Blok A no.18-19, Jl. Tentara Pelajar no.5 Jakarta Selatan