Lowongan GARMENT TECHNICAL EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT-PT Hanes Supply Chain Indonesia
- Define suitable machine for each construction considering the product feasibility
- Provide idea or sourcing in the market for the folder or tooling attachment to simplify process
- Analize standard work create by IE team, allowing production achieve speed and quality to meet production target standard work workability
- Ontime delivery sample and correct RM monitoring
- OS availability once BOM set up monitoring
- Improve efficiency of operation sheets / BOL by combining operations wherever possible at grading/size set stage
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): LEAN, product development
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Highly Englilsh Proficiency
GARMENT TECHNICAL EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT-PT Hanes Supply Chain IndonesiaBekasi (Jawa Barat) - cikarang | Ditayangkan: 15-November-2019 | Tutup pada 15-December-2019
HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. Our iconic innerwear and activewear apparel brands found in the United States and elsewhere include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, JMS/Just My Size, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. Outside the United States, we also have dominant national and regional brands, including DIM, Nur Die/Nur Der, Lovable, Abanderado, Shock Absorber, Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We are the world’s largest marketer of basic apparel. We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men's underwear, children's underwear, socks, T-shirts, sweatshirts, fleece and other activewear. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
Founded in 1901, Hanes has a long history of innovation, product excellence, and brand recognition. In fact, nearly 90 percent of U.S. households have our company's products in them. We revolutionized Tagless T-shirts and underwear, we invented the sports bra and the stretch-cup T-shirt bra, we were the first to advertise a bra on national television (Playtex), and we are innovating with ComfortBlend and temperature-control X-Temp fabrics and seamless Smart Sizes bras.
Our Sell More, Spend Less and Make Acquisitions strategies are driving growth and creating value for our shareholders, consumers, retailers, employees and communities. Hanes has made more than a half dozen acquisitions, including Maidenform Brands, Gear for Sports and Knights Apparel in the United States and DBApparel in Europe.
Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., Hanes is a member of the S&P 500 and is ranked No. 490 on the Fortune 500 list. The company has approximately 65,300 employees in more than 40 countries.
Key Responsibility :
Kami percaya bahwa karyawan adalah aset berharga kami dan bahwa setiap orang di perusahaan kami adalah pemain kunci dalam membantu perusahaan untuk mencapai puncak kesuksesan. Kami mencari professional yang termotivasi, dinamis, bertanggung jawab dan disiplin bersedia untuk maju dan bergabung dengan kami dan menjadi salah satu tim hebat kami.
ALAMAT : PT Hanes Supply Chain Indonesia
Kawasan Industri Jababeka, Jalan Jababeka I, Harjamekar, West Java, Indonesia