Lowongan IT Staff-Yayasan Bali Lentera Kasih Permata Hati
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the school. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems.
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff, parents, students through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up email, management information systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- work continuously on a task until completion
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with suppliers, staffs, parents and students
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- install, configurate and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- maintain IT inventory
- Conduct daily network backup operation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): computer hardware, customer service skill, active listening, good interpersonal skills, smart and fast learner, teamwork, analytical skills, computer software, computer networking, security, multitasking, good communication skills, operating system, troubleshooting, good problem solving skills, flexibility, adaptability, professional ethics
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
IT Staff-Yayasan Bali Lentera Kasih Permata HatiBadung (Bali) | Ditayangkan: 22-May-2020 | Tutup pada 21-June-2020
We are an accredited national private school and registered at Ministry of Education as an SPK school where this license permit us to implement the Cambridge Program. We aim to prepare and equip students with the knowledge, skills and godly values to become future leaders who are ready to compete and face the global challenges.
The school is based on Christian Education principles and values. We welcome students of all religious backgrounds and ethnicities.
The learning environment is fun, creative and implements the current and innovative teaching method that would help students to grow as a whole child/individual: intellectually, emotionally, socially and spiritually. We constantly strive to build and develop educational programs with a focus on the academic excellence as well as the development of character building.
We believe that the most effective educational system requires a dedicated and interactive group of students, parents, teachers and the community. We believe that the best educators are the parents and teachers, who are in tune with the needs and emotional development of the children. The teachers must work closely with the families & community. Parents’ involvement is vital in the teaching-learning process. The interaction amongst the educators and the students must be governed by Godly values and strong moral virtues.
ALAMAT : Yayasan Bali Lentera Kasih Permata Hati
Jl. Gunung Salak No.88, Kerobokan