Lowongan Executive Manager, Commercial (Papua New Guinea based)-Deloitte PNG
Executive Manager, Commercial (Papua New Guinea based)-Deloitte PNGPapua | Ditayangkan: 16-November-2019 | Tutup pada 16-December-2019
Deloitte in Papua New Guinea
Deloitte in Papua New Guinea is represented by the Papua New Guinean partnership of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu which is controlled by the Australian partnership of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, the DTTL member firm in Australia.
Deloitte is one of Papua New Guinea’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through approximately 150 locally based professionals.With deep knowledge of the diverse local market combined with international expertise, we are dedicated to helping our clients and our people excel.
Executive Manager, Commercial (Papua New Guinea based)
• Immediate work opportunity with competitive salary and benefits
• Work for a dynamic organisation in an exciting time of growth
• Opportunity to work in a unique and beautiful country in the Pacific, close to popular tourist destinations in Australia and South East Asia.
Our client is a newly established power business which is proudly 100% local to Papua New Guinea, and aims to play a major role as a gas-based Independent Power Producer in the country - its first footprint being a 45-mw gas-fired power project, with an investment of over PGK250 million, which is currently under construction in Port Moresby. The Company is part of a multi- billion Kina diversified Group with a portfolio of mining, oil and LNG assets, hotels, resorts, airlines, real estate and project development.
With a variety of employment opportunities available over a range of disciplines, this is an exciting time to join a young vibrant team in Port Moresby as they work towards the vision of providing clean and affordable energy to consumers, with a focus on reducing dependence on oil, gas and mining project royalties.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities as Executive Manager, Commercial will see you:
• Provide expert commercial advice to the CEO, Executive, management and staff
• Establish, communicate and deliver against the Companies Corporate Strategy, as it relates to the Commercial function
• Oversee all commercial, analytical, contracts management and non-regulatory compliance matters
• Oversee and negotiating all commercial contracts
• Oversee new business ventures taking into account industry trends both locally and internationally
• Lead business improvement projects/initiatives within annual budget framework
What you will need to succeed:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, commerce or related field. An MBA is desirable but not essential
• Strong understanding of commerce, contract management and finance
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills throughout all levels of the organisation
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provide overall company leadership and direction.
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape the future of Papua New Guinea’s power sector, then please apply via the link below being sure to attach a copy of your resume. Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from appropriately skilled, qualified and experienced PNG Nationals and Non-Citizens.
Deloitte has been engaged by our client to manage the recruitment for this position. It does not have a decision making role in this recruitment activity
Deloitte is proud of its “playful culture with serious intent". It is in the business of solving complex problems for its clients which it does by engaging its people through a series of innovative communication channels and 'think tanks'. This is the foundation it uses to create an “and different” environment and which has contributed to the firm being placed for two years in a row in the top 15 of Australia’s Best Place to Work rankings.
ALAMAT : Deloitte PNG
To be disclosed to selected candidates