Lowongan Business Development Decorative Project - Jakarta-PT Jotun Indonesia
- Establish Jotun’s brand awareness in Decorative Project and Powder market by providing Jotun products’ specifications to get customers’ acceptance on product quality
- Identify potential customers through effective mapping techniques
- Identify and penetrate strategic markets and ensure that Jotun is favorably specified and is the preferred paint supplier for all targeted projects
- Provide customers (architects, consultant, developers) with information of Jotun products and its FAB and specified in most project in Indonesia and effecting to FAR (Fully Active Reference) among customers
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in business development, especially in B2B channel
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Able to speak additional foreign language is an advantage
- Required skill(s): business intelligence, business development, sales management, presentation, negotiation
- Has own car and driving license A
- Willing to be mobile in responsible area (Greater Jakarta)
Business Development Decorative Project - Jakarta-PT Jotun IndonesiaBanten, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat | Ditayangkan: 18-November-2019 | Tutup pada 18-December-2019
Since 1926, Jotun has developed high-quality paints and coatings to protect and beautify property. Throughout the years, Jotun has grown from being the leading supplier in Norway to become one of the world’s largest paint companies. Jotun consists of 64 companies and 37 production facilities across the world, with 10.000 dedicated employees, united by an exceptionally strong corporate culture.
PT. Jotun Indonesia was established in Indonesia in 1983 and is market leader in 3 of our 4 segments. We are currently experiencing high growth in our segments: Marine, Protective, Decorative and Powder. In Indonesia we employ 800 people and can produce approx. 45 million liters of paint and 4500 tons of Powder Coatings. We sell and distribute all over Indonesia and have seven branch offices, as well as Powder Factory, Town office in Jakarta, and our main production facility in MM2100 Industrial Area at Bekasi.
Jotun is expanding rapidly in Indonesia and seeking a dynamic and ambitious professional to strengthen Decorative Project department as Business Development.
This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and report directly to Business Development Coordinator.
Competence development has always had high priority in Jotun. Our strategy states that training of employees is crucial in order to secure future development
Jotun Academy supports your development by providing you with the right learning programmes. We offer a wide range of learning programmes within sales, management, R&D, purchasing, operations. HR, technology and many more.
We cooperate with leading universities and external training providers to meet your training needs. Our objective is to establish a culture that appreciates learning and make it possible for you to grow with new tasks.
By recognizing the value of co-operation, teamwork and relation building across the Jotun world you can contribute in making Jotun more profitable.
ALAMAT : PT Jotun Indonesia
Kawasan Industri MM2100, Jl. Irian 3, Blok KK-I, Cikarang Barat, Bekasi