Lowongan Distribution Specialist-PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, Tbk
- Ensure achievement of market share,profit and sales growth targets by :
- Maintaining availability, assortment and visibility
- Managing Inventory and replenishment process to the warehouse and branches of the account
- Developing,deploying,and implementing marketing initiatives such as promos, new products, merchandising
- Managing account and build customer relationship management .
- Doing total branch management :
- conduct of business review and analisys
- executing coverage plan and call procedures either directly or through complementary coverage by APL
- evaluating & giving feed back to RDM
- Establish DVG relationship with key players in the trade
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in FMCG or Cosmetics Industry would be advantage.
- Understand in Modern Trade Channel or Sub Distributor.
- Preferable Good in English.
- Will be placement at Central Java, East Java, Bangka Belitung, Central Kalimantan, Maluku, Sulawesi
- Willing to be rotation in all around Indonesia.
Distribution Specialist-PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, TbkAmbon (Maluku), Bangka Belitung, Jember (Jawa Timur), Kendari (Sulawesi Tenggara), Mataram (Nusa Ten | Ditayangkan: 18-September-2019 | Tutup pada 18-October-2019
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk ("Darya-Varia" or "the Company") is a long-established pharmaceutical company in Indonesia that first commenced its operations in 1976. Upon becoming a public company in 1994, it acquired PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) in 1995, and proceeded to develop a wide range of Prescription and Consumer Health products. In July 2014, Darya-Varia merged with Prafa.
Darya-Varia operates two world-class manufacturing facilities, one in Gunung Putri and one in Citeureup, Bogor, both of which are ASEAN current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified. The two plants are focused on manufacturing the Company's own brands, as well as toll manufacturing products for national and multinational principals, both for local and export markets.
The Darya-Varia Plant in Gunung Putri specializes in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules and liquid products, while the Darya-Varia Plant in Citeureup concentrates on the manufacturing of sterile injections and solids. The Company also toll manufactures with its affiliate, PT Medifarma Laboratories, at Cimanggis Plant, Depok. In 2013, the Company obtained halal certification for NATUR-E and HOBAT Capsules, its animal based gelatin products, marking a first halal certified supplement for a pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
In line with its mission to "build a healthier Indonesia one person at a time", Darya-Varia produces high quality products for both Consumer Health and Ethical product lines, building strong, respected brands that are recognized throughout Indonesia. By following a consistent and relationship-driven engagement approach, the Company is moving to achieve its vision to be a top-five pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Currently 92.66% of Darya-Varia shares is owned by Blue Sphere Singapore Pte. Ltd. (BSSPL), an affiliate of United Laboratories, Inc. (Unilab).Unilab, the Philippines' largest pharmaceutical company, was established in 1945 and now has a large network of Asian affiliates including operations in Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia and China.
We shall be the best provider of quality health and wellness solutions in Indonesia
We build a healthier Indonesia one person at a time with market leading products and services, working together as one "BERSATU" family
ALAMAT : PT Darya Varia Laboratoria, Tbk
South Quarter Tower C, 18th - 19th Floor. Jl R.A Kartini Kav. 8 Jakarta