Lowongan Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) - Placement : Surabaya / Semarang-PT BDP Indonesia
- Transportation – Air, Ocean, Ground
- Export Logistics – Freight Forwarding
- Import Logistics – Customs Clearance
- Vertical Expertise in Chemicals, Healthcare and Retail & Consumer Goods
- Trade, Security and Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Global Project Logistics
- Oil & Gas Logistics
- Process Improvement
- Global Logistics Modeling and Management
- Lead Logistics Provider Design and Management
- Supply Chain Optimization Consulting
- Meet revenue target set by the company
- Develop and execute the BDP Business Development Plan and account strategy at country level in line with customers time to market requirements
- Regularly review and coordinate of new service activities offering with operations & account managers
- Update & follow up on BD pipelines, activities and performance using CRM software.
- Work closely with Branch Manager, Country Manager & BD colleagues at the region and global to collaborate on BD opportunities and offerings.
- Drive new business development through innovative strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by company and awareness of competition, i.e., market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Relationship building and strengthening with multiple internal disciplines to ensure satisfactory response to AP customer issues (such as logistics solutions, quality complaints responds, pricing, customer service requirements, product developments)
- Research and evaluation of customer market activities, internal and external data (markets, competition, technologies, trends) in order to understand how regulatory, environmental, technical, political and other business changes will impact customer needs
- Create and maintain a good trusting relationship with customer’s management
- Understand the customer and the customer expectations/requirements, Sell the value propositions of BDP’s products and services
- Regular interaction with the customer to follow up on quotes, solutions, service delivery and quality issues
- Expand value-added services to support customer global/regional growth objectives and increase revenues
- Work with internal operations and account managers for any new opportunities & services offering to the existing customers
- Establish service solutions, systems requirements and drive systems integration between the customer & the company
- Constantly seeking cost out and value add opportunities for customer customers
- Coordinate global and regional responses to customer requests for rates & information
- Maintain and perform scheduled visits/meetings for close customer relationship building
- Provide assistance in resolution of claims, disputes, credit and collections
- Other regional support functions & roles when deem necessary
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transportation Management or Business.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in a commercial environment with 3 years consultative selling experience
- Experience in Freight Forwarding or 3PL in established MNC environment is highly appreciated
- Proven record in delivering above average target growth and possible revenue profile change
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers and internally between sales and operations
- Good presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking, business acumen and customer orientation
- Excellent people skill and able to build rapport with people of all levels
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- International experience / culturally sensitive
- Strong individual that can work independently and within a team to deliver results
Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) - Placement : Surabaya / Semarang-PT BDP IndonesiaJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 19-November-2019 | Tutup pada 19-December-2019
Delivering on the Promise
With a network of wholly-owned operations, joint ventures and affiliates in more than 127 countries, including more than 270 offices across the world, BDP People believe in delivering on the promise of service excellence one customer at a time. It’s about people who listen and communicate whether it’s across the office or across the globe. People who sweat the details to over-achieve. People you can trust.
A full range of integrated solutions including:
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
JOB SPESIFICATIONS :
Our BDP Mission
We will create a home for talent and innovation, combining technology and expertise to solve complex global logistics problems. and create tangible value to our esteemed customers.
Our unique culture will drive excellence in all our efforts
Our BDP Vision
Delivering the Best Global Logistics Solutions
ALAMAT : PT BDP Indonesia
Surabaya & Semarang