Lowongan Project Management Associate-Kantar TNS -TN
- Assists team members on project such as preparation of schedules and email follow ups with clients and suppliers
- Day to day involvement with projects from study setup, questionnaire input, project handling, quality control and job analysis
- Demonstrates some basic administrative and PM knowledge
- Assist with the compilation of FW costs from suppliers
- Provides support to senior team members and in particular daily administrative support to the Director of Ops and the Group Project Director
- Ensures team's needs are met. Assist with the necessary documentation for smooth running of team
- Set up meetings and take minutes and have an efficient follow-up system
- To build and develop a good working knowledge of key MB tools and techniques
- University or college degree or equivalent experience
- Fresh graduate, or less than 1-year experience is welcome to apply
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English is essential
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy (oversees the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times
- Able to coordinate a number of projects at a time/multitask
- Completes necessary database forms
Project Management Associate-Kantar TNS -TNJakarta Raya - Jakarta, Indonesia | Ditayangkan: 22-September-2019 | Tutup pada 22-October-2019
INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Project Management Associate (Quantitative)
South Jakarta, Indonesia
The Project Management Associate (PMA) is part of the Project Management team in their office. Their primary responsibility is to provide support to the PM team with the day to day administration tasks. Project Management uses its specialist knowledge of fieldwork methodology and data preparation to advise on the best approach for setting up each project and to ensure high quality data is delivered.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
What we offer:
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
ALAMAT : Kantar TNS -TN