Lowongan Senior Auditor (External Audit)-Mazars
- Perform work independently and effectively according to superior’s assignments,
- Responsible for leading assignments (planning, implementation, monitoring),
- Prepare independently report, draft of financial statements,
- Supervise of assignments in diverse industries
- Report to a Manager
- Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and interns
- Coordinate team when leading assignments,
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Public Accounting Firm (KAP)
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian accounting and auditing standards (PSAK and Indo GAAS),
- Orientation in IFRS and ISA
- Start PPAK certification (Ak) will be an advantage
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel
Senior Auditor (External Audit)-MazarsJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 01-December-2019 | Tutup pada 31-December-2019
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent firm, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services.
As of 1 January 2019, Mazars and its correspondents operate throughout 104 countries and territories, of which 89 are part of Mazars’ international integrated partnership and 15 are Mazars correspondent firms and representative offices. The Praxity Alliance offers Mazars operating capacity via professional teams in 18 additional countries.
Mazars draws upon the expertise of 23,000 professionals and 1,040 partners, working from 310 offices worldwide, to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
Visit Mazars in Indonesia :
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent firm, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 89 countries and territories, as of 1 January 2019, the firm draws on the expertise of 23,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Senior Auditor to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
Job Responsibilities :
ALAMAT : Mazars
Gedung Sona Topas Lt 7, Karet, Jakarta, Indonesia