Lowongan Finance Executive - Fin Tech Startup-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Responsible for month-end/year-end closings, helping to input details or supporting information for budgeting and forecasting preparation, whilst ensuring proper controllership functions.
- Ensuring accurate financial reporting and compliance with local, international reporting standards (IFRS) and group accounting policy.
- Strong financial accountant and accounting technical skills is a must in order to perform detailed review of local finance staff financial reporting.
- Working closely with local regulators and Accounting, Tax and Legal advisers.
- Ensuring the entitys compliance with local authorities relating to regulatory and tax affairs (reporting, filing of accounts, etc.), whilst keeping regional and central finance well informed of issues. Executing the risk management in line with guidance from regional and central group finance.
- Ensuring that monthly, bi-annual and annual tax/legal/regulatory compliance are meet satisfactorily and submissions are made on time.
- Owning accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash funding processes.
- Managing the internal and external audits to ensure integrity in financial reporting.
- Supporting the business on financial analytics relating to financial reporting and tax data, particularly around drivers behind actuals vs budget or vs forecast.
- Collaborating with headquarters and regional teams to drive the review and standardisation of internal processes, procedures and controls so as to meet the demands of a fast-growing business.
- Assessing and developing key internal controls for financial management across reporting, cash management, tax compliance sign-off, expense payments etc with guidance from regional and central group finance.
- Performing KPI analysis, accurate forecasting and ad-hoc reporting.
- Performing any additional data analytics in support of optimising the business performance in terms of sales, payment collection, customer service and other after-sales activities.
- Coordinating and running several projects (including implementation of new accounting software).
- Managing the banking process for local operation.
- Managing monthly cash flow projections for submission to regional and central group finance.
- 3-5 years minimum work experience within relevant financial positions.
- Able to communicate with all level in organization (local, regional and central group).
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Strong communication skills to keep stakeholders (regional and central group teams and local management) on all matters affecting the local finance/compliance operation and issues.
- Good lateral think who can problem solve and juggle multi-tasking and various conflicting deadlines.
- Experience from evaluating and mitigating financial and operational risks and implementing internal control functions.
- Demonstrated analytical ability with the competence to communicate analytical results to various level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong relationship with local authorities and set up a robust compliance framework.
- Knowledge and experience within accounting and experience from performing month-end/year-end closings would be a strong plus.
- Experience as auditor in big four will be advantage.
- All rounded team player and strong communications skills.
- Accountable, reliable, and takes self-initiative.
- Languages: fluent English + local language
- Opportunity to give a commercial decisions
- Good career progression as there is a room for growth in the company
Finance Executive - Fin Tech Startup-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-December-2019 | Tutup pada 01-January-2020
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
Finance Excecutive will be working closely with both of the Country Finance Manager and the Regional Finance Manager. Opportunity to take the first lead in finance, accounting, and tax functions at startup company
Our client is a global microinsurance company who is currently looking for highly motivated, dynamic, and independent Finance Executive to make a key contribution for the Finance function in Indonesia
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53