Lowongan Corporate Events and Partnership Officer-PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk
- PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk ([email protected])
- Strategize internal and external events to better shape the company's image to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all administrative requirements of corporate communication activities execution such as: conceptual agenda of events, logistical preparation (working together with other related departments), resource person briefings, and so on
- Lead internal and external event related task force and create a comprehensive work plan for each specific task force
- Support other team members in corporate communication department
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or Public Relations
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- The candidate must possess extensive experience in corporate events management and to some extent public relations and corporate communications management
- Contract base for 1 year
- We are a preferred and leading Petrochemical Company in Indonesia.
- We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits to our employees.
- We collaborate with multinational companies to spur employees to develop their competencies.
- We have a work environment that is friendly, warm, dynamic work culture and standardized based on the principles of professionalism.
- Indonesia's Leading and Preferred Petrochemical Company
- Continue to grow and improve our leadership position through integration, development of human capital and preferred partnership, in a sustainable manner that will contribute to the growth of Indonesia
- Protect shareholders’ investment and provide an acceptable rate of return.
- Provide customers with reliable products and services that offer value in terms of price, functionality, quality, safety and environmental impact.
- Provide employees with safe working conditions, opportunities to develop relevant talents and realize their full potential, and competitive rewards based on performance.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationship with contractors, suppliers, authorities and partners.
- Compete fairly and ethically with other enterprises.
- Discharge our corporate responsibilities and contribute to social and economic progress through business activities.
- Act with honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of business.
- Treat all people with respect.
- Do not offer, solicit or accept bribes.
- Avoid conflict of interest between personal and business activities.
- Observe the laws of the country and the rules and regulations of the Company.
- Observe good health, safety and environmental practices.
Corporate Events and Partnership Officer-PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical TbkJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 02-December-2019 | Tutup pada 01-January-2020
PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk (CAP) is the largest petrochemical company and vertically integrated in Indonesia. CAP is the largest petrochemical producer and integrated in Indonesia and the only one in Indonesia, which operates the Naphtha Cracker. CAP produces Olefins (Ethylene, Propylene and derivatives products such as Py - Gas and Mixed C4) and Polyolefins (Polyethylene, Ethylene derivative products, and polypropylene, propylene derivative products), and Styrene Monomer and its derivative products such as Ethyl Benzene, Toluene and Benzene Toluene mixtures. CAP is the only domestic producer of Ethylene and Styrene Monomer and one of the two domestic manufacturers that produce propylene and polyethylene in Indonesia and the Company's products is the basic ingredient of production of various consumer and industrial products.
In addition to PT Styrindo Mono Indonesia, CAP also has another subsidiary, PT Petrochemicals Butadiene Indonesia (PBI) which is the first Butadiene plant in Indonesia. PBI produces Butadiene which is the Synthetic Butadiene Rubbers raw material that used for tires and materials for the manufacture of gloves and rubber footwear .
CAP also collaborated with world - class tire company to work on the factory synthetic rubber which is managed by a subsidiary that is PT Indonesia Synthetic Rubber (SRI) .
We are committed to implement:
i - Integrity
S - Safety
T - Teamwork
A - Accountability
R - Respect
We are committed to implement:
ALAMAT : PT Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk
Wisma Barito Pacific, Slipi, Jakarta, Indonesia