Lowongan Store Supervisor (Bali)-Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)
- Drive the Sales
- Work to hit individual sales target whilst assisting Store Manager to reach the store sale, profit and target.
- Maintain a tight control on discounting and giveaways/ discontinued products
- Monitors sales through the cash register; resolves discrepancies, prepares, reconciles, and records cash receipts for deposit, and prepares sales reports
- Achieve High Service Standards
- Conduct daily briefings to the floor staff on customer service, month to date sales, grooming and highlights of the day.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, sales & customer service whilst providing excellent WOW service experience to customers.
- Provide exemplary customer services to floor staff and ensure customers’ complaints are handled tactfully in a professional manner with proper follow-up.
- Ensure team is compliant with Brand standards, company SOP and the Code of Business Conduct.
- Maintain Best Retail Standards
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
- Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
- Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
- Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours.
- Inventory Integrity
- Working together with Managers to manage inventory and minimize stock losses
- Conduct daily, monthly stock count with the floor staff.
- Resolve discrepancies within 2-3 days and report all findings to Manager
- Monitor and coordinate receiving of merchandise and price tagging according to operation procedures
- Assist the Managers in monitoring staff tardiness record on a regular basis
- Allocates and schedules work within the floor area in absence of Managers, ensuring that all floor requirements are covered during operating hours;
- To oversee the roster management during the absence of Managers
- Update CRC store compilation in database on frequent basis.
- Responsible for all stock control documentation. Ensure timely and accurate submission.
- To support in collating data for all reports pertaining to sales, customer service, accounts, logistics in a timely manner
- Any Ad Hoc reporting as required by the Managers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field
- Required skill(s): English, computary, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, Leadership And Managing.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Maximum 30 years old
- Having exeprience as Supervisor in retail industry, especially in fashion / beauty / accessories product
- Having experience dealing with mass product
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Will be placed in Bali
- You will be part of our journey in growing our retail footprint to be the ULTIMATE BRAND OF BRANDS.
- You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in Southeast Asia.
- You will have a wealth of career and development opportunities across categories and countries.
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast changing and challenging work environment.
- You will get the chance to celebrate the existence of luxury in a unique way via our employee engagement activities and our attractive brand privileges.
Store Supervisor (Bali)-Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)Kuta (Bali) | Ditayangkan: 02-December-2019 | Tutup pada 01-January-2020
The Valiram Group was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1935, originally specializing in the textile trade. Today, Valiram is Southeast Asia's leading luxury goods and specialist retailer with presence in Australia, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore and Thailand. The Group operates over 320 stores, representing in excess of 150 brands across various categories including fashion and accessories, timepieces and jewellery, leather goods, fragrance and cosmetics and confectionary.
ALAMAT : Valiram Group (PT Dunia Luxindo)
Gedung Perkantoran Gandaria 8, Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia