Lowongan Medical Science Executive - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company Confidential
- Candidate must be a medical doctor
- Required language(s): English
- Strong on analytical thinking and detail oriented
- Have good communication skill and presentation skill
- Able to create intertesting presentation slide
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Reviewing clinical study reports in collaboration with Clinical Research Department.
- Reviewing manuscript draft for publication
- Supporting Bussines Development Department by reviewing and discussing new products.
- Providing and/or reviewing promomaterial content.
- Supporting marketing by presenting clinical data related to products, providing literatures and discussion with doctors and/or patients.
- Working closely with Clinical Research Department in setting up clinical study.
- Maintaining professional knowledge in scientific principles and concepts.
- Supporting Regulatory Department in order to obtain new product or new indication approvals.
- Providing (scientific) product knowledge training to sales forces.
- Handling and reporting pharmacovigilance activity
Medical Science Executive - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company ConfidentialBali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Lampung, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Profil Perusahaan PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Kalbe at a Glance
Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (23% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (30% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (30% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago.
In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market.
Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research.
With more than 17,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivaled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp71 trillion and sales turnover Rp21 trillion by end of 2018.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential