Lowongan Customer Service Order Processor-PT Ceva Logistik Indonesia
- Order controlling for all project
- Inbound control for both local & import
- Monitor material borrowing & transferring for order fulfillment.
- Serve as the escalation point for service issues relating to customers.
- Develop and oversee internal relationships to ensure optimal warehouse flow and planning.
- Monitor and analyze report data for trends and work with Operation Manager to develop, implement and execute corrective action plans.
- Ensure timely and effective communications with customers regarding their orders.
- Candidates must have a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Engineering, Transportation or others.
- Already have 2 years of experience in Order Processor in Logistics (3PL).
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
- Willing to be work in shift
- Passionate about customers
- Energetic and Eager
- Performance driven
- Agile and responsive
- Value people
- Supply chain masters
- Integrity and respect
Customer Service Order Processor-PT Ceva Logistik IndonesiaCikarang (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 06-December-2019 | Tutup pada 05-January-2020
CEVA is a leading global logistics company that provides end to end operation of global supply chains and logistics solutions in contract logistics and international freight forwarding. CEVA attract, motivate and recognize highly talented people who embrace their job with a passion to be the best. CEVA provide challenging opportunities for professional growth and we are committed to diversity and value each individual's opinions and we practice open communication of information and ideas. We are looking for candidates to fill position as follow:
Responsible to ensure a high level of service, and efficient and timely delivery of outbound warehouse. Assist in performance metrics and transactional issue resolution as needed. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Cultures and Values
ALAMAT : PT Ceva Logistik Indonesia
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta Capital Region 12220, Indonesia