Lowongan Medical Doctor Leadership Prgramme-PT Novo Nordisk Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Medical Doctor
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Business and Analytical Thinking, Adaptable in Multicultural Working Environment, Willing to Travel in International Arena, Able and Willing to Relocate in Different Countries
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Others/Category not available or equivalent.
Medical Doctor Leadership Prgramme-PT Novo Nordisk IndonesiaJakarta Raya - Pondok Indah Office Tower 3 18th Floor | Ditayangkan: 05-November-2019 | Tutup pada 05-December-2019
Working at a successful global pharmaceutical company which is also the world leader in diabetes care, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society while also delivering exciting result from a business perspective.
Joining Novo Nordisk should appeal to you not just because we respect and value our employees, but also because of what we do to change the lives of millions of people around the world. To work here you need to be highly ambitious, yet have a team player mind-set and enjoy working in a global and culturally-diverse organisation.
The MD Leadership Programme aims to develop medical doctors who have a minimal 2 years of industry experience to various leadership positions where strong medical competencies are needed. The Programme takes a total of two (2) years.
The programme serves as a springboard for medical doctors’ progression to key positions within the Clinical, Medical and Regulatory organization in Novo Nordisk around the world.
The Programme participants gain exposure and experience in the three key functional areas of CMR: Clinical, Medical and Regulatory Affairs.
The rotations will be in three different countries : Indonesia, Denmark, and in one of the Regional Offices.
After successful completion of the two-year Programme you will be offered a position within the CMR organization in Novo Nordisk.
Join us for a Life Changing Career and help million diabetes patients in all over the world
ALAMAT : PT Novo Nordisk Indonesia
Pondok Indah Office Tower 3 18th Floor, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA Jakarta Selatan 12310