Lowongan Investor Relation Officer-PT Buana Lintas Lautan Tbk
- Assist in giving services to shareholder, bondholder, and others for the purpose of General Meeting of Shareholders, Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, and General Meeting of Bondholders.
- Assist in giving services to Board of Commissioners, Board of Directors, and Audit Committee for regular meeting.
- Coordinate with relevant Share Registrars regarding the power of attorney for RUPS, RUPSLB, RUPO, RUPSI and prepare list of power of attorney and coordinating shareholder on voting procvess in RUPS, RUPSLB, RUPO and RUPSI.
- Prepare monthly shareholdering and bondholding lists.
- Liaise with shareholders and bondholders for the purpose of conducting RUPS, RUPSLB, RUPO and RUPSI based on List of Shareholder and share registrars.
- Aim to achieve the attainment of quorum attendance in any meetings including RUPS, RUPSLB, RUPO, RUPSI.
- Perform the payment of all vouchers relating to the investor relations activities.
- Carry reconciliation with KSEI and other parties therefore dividend will be paid to shareholder properly.
- Liase with shareholders, bondholders and other investors who have any questions on dividends, bonus shares, coupon payments and other related instruments.
- Update and input new investors into investor database for distribution list and analyst events.
- Assist corporate activities including roadshow, public expose, site visiting, and other necessary events.
- Assist in publishing announcement to Public through capital market and other institutions in accordance with prevailing laws.
- Manage website content by updating necessary data e.g. sharedholders data, bondholders data, financial highlights, news company activities, vessel data, etc.
- Manage media and deal with press regarding company activities and updates.
- Initiate and arrange Corporate Social Responsibility.
- General support to Company’s projects and program.
- Bachelor of Finance/Accounting/Communication/Management, with minimum 3 years of working experience in Capital Market industry.
- English fluency is mandatory, oral & written.
- Good knowledge in Finance and Banking Management, money and capital market, and shipping industry.
- Computer literate.
- Strive for achievement, concern on customer service satisfaction, initiate constinuous improvement and initiate interpersonal relationship.
- Able to analyze issue and use sound judgement, to plan & organize, to understand business process, to seek information, to pay attention to details, and to have business intelligence.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to join immediately.
- The recruitment & selection process is not going to charge any payment from candidates. Be careful with another parties on behalf our company that need you to pay some amount of money or another parties that inform that we have collaboration with travel agent. We do not have any collaboration with any travel agent.
Investor Relation Officer-PT Buana Lintas Lautan TbkJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Mega Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 17-January-2020 | Tutup pada 16-February-2020
PT Buana Lintas Lautan, Tbk was established in 2005 as a domestic shipping company. The Company started out the business with a range of oil tankers and gas tanker, designed and dedicated to carry crude oil and oil product as well as gas product such as LPG.
Scope of Job:
The promising future of domestic market provides an opportunity for the Company to continue to expand its fleet to cater for the growing local demand. To support the growth of its fleet, the Company is committed to providing a safe and reliable service through continuous improvement in its ship operation management and human resources development. Above all, the Company will continue its active role in supporting the development of shipping business in Indonesia including participating in cabotage opportunities and converting foreign flagged vessels into Indonesian flags as part of its commitment to energize Indonesia's growth.
ALAMAT : PT Buana Lintas Lautan Tbk
Danatama Square, Jalan Mega Kuningan Timur, East Kuningan, Jakarta, Indonesia