Lowongan Recruitment Staff-Boga Group
- To gain recognition for presenting awe-inspiring experience that broadens and enriches the Indonesia lifestyle.
- Growing through diversification and introduction of new lifestyle brands to all over Indonesia.
- Developing innovative concepts for creating extraordinary experiences for customers.
- Attracting and nurturing the best talent in the industry as part of our learning organization.
- Implementing solid business systems to build profitable and sustainable businesses
- Fostering long term strategic relationship with our business partners.
- I - Integrity
- T - Trust
- W - Work as Team
- O - Openness
- R - Respect
- K - Keep learning
- S - Smile and Have Fun
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates
- Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews
- General data admin and paperwork
- Report (Weekly & Monthly) for any recruiting progress
- Make an advertisement for promote our job vacancy through social media (instagram etc)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Psychology (Min. GPA 2.75)
- Fresh Graduate or at least 1 year of working experience
- Familiar with psychological test and processing the result
- Well organized and Detail oriented
- Self Motivated, Adaptable, Discipline and able to work independent or in a team.
- Have experience in mass recruiting and able to use photoshop is a plus.
- Willing to mobile
- English is a plus
- Placement : Greenlake City, Cipondoh, Tangerang
- Best Overall Winner at Entertainment X’nter - Plaza Indonesia FoodVaganza, awarded to Bakerzin in 2005
- Best European Food from Jakarta Java Kini, awarded to Bakerzin in 2006
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification in Indonesia, awarded to Pepper Lunch in 2009 until now
- HACCP Certification, awarded to Bakerzin in 2011 until now
Recruitment Staff-Boga GroupTangerang (Banten) | Ditayangkan: 13-September-2019 | Tutup pada 13-October-2019
Boga Group and it’s subsidiaries are engaged in the food and beverage industry and retail business, operating a total of 100 restaurants nationwide, with more than 4.000 highly trained individual smaking up it’s workforce. Boga Group’s lucrative portfolio currently consists of 7 Bakerzin, 42 Pepper Lunch, 5 Paradise Dynasty, 1 Paradise Inn, 5 Shaburi, 6 Kintan buffet, 13 Shaburi-Kintan (Combine resto), 2 Onokabe, 1 Master Wok, 1 Putu Made, and the new one is Kimukatsu outlets encompassing the metropolitan areas of Jakarta, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Palembang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, and Manado. The group also operates an exclusive catering service for Jakarta area.
By the end of 2014, Boga Group expects to bring up the number of establishments and new brands in its portfolio to a total of 80 restaurants. As it expands, Boga Group is committed to continuously maintaining the high standards of quality ingredients and impeccable service-two characteristics that distinguish a Boga establishment from the rest in the industry.
Boga Group’s resolute efforts in bringing its restaurant brands to greater exposure and ever-higher levels of quality have been rightfully rewarded with a number of accolades it received from award agencies and the media. Among its greatest successes so far is the fact that Pepper Lunch was the first restaurant in Indonesia to receive the prestigious HACCP certification.
ALAMAT : Boga Group
Grand Wijaya Center, Pulo, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia