Lowongan Senior Front End Developer-PT Mitra Global Holiday
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into high quality code that will produce visual
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Create unit, scenario, integration sanity test etc. if required write Documentation for your code
- Experience 3+ Years.
- Thorough understanding of NodeJS & Express
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with Bootstrap.css / Semantic / Foundation
- Proficient with RESTful APIs
- Proficient with Git with code versioning tools GIT
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with data structure libraries is a plus
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a plus
Senior Front End Developer-PT Mitra Global HolidayJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Gambir | Ditayangkan: 03-March-2020 | Tutup pada 02-April-2020
In 2000, MG was founded with the humble vision of helping hoteliers in Indonesia sell, market and distribute their offerings to Indonesian consumers. By 2011, it successfully scaled its business by building strong relationships with hoteliers and attracted investments from three leading travel agents in Indonesia: Panorama Tours, Smailing Tours, and Dwidaya Tours.
With unflinching focus on building strong relationships with partners and customers, MG leveraged technology to expand its business beyond Indonesia. MG’s growth across Southeast Asia drew the attention of Singapore-headquartered equity firm, Northstar Group. In 2016, the Northstar Group invested in MG which further accelerated its expansion in Southeast Asia, opening branch offices in key countries such as Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Today, MG has established itself as Southeast Asia’s Bedbank with an inventory of 350,000+ hotels worldwide, supplies to 8,000+ travel agencies with 15,000+ frontline bookers serving the end-consumer, and transacting 5000+ bookings daily. We have 5,500+ direct contracts with hotels in Southeast Asia, supported by 12 offices.
Since Day 1, MG’s mission was to help hotels and travel agencies grow more and win more. Now, with focused investment on technology, marketing and analytics capabilities, MG is well-placed to drive further growth for hotels and travel agencies in an increasingly complex sales and distribution landscape
As a business that is constantly growing and transforming, MG Group’s vision is to become the leading supplier of hotel rooms for destinations that delivers great customer experiences.
For that to happen, we seek to recruit the best talent in the market and work with them to deliver value to our stakeholders. During which, MG Group believes in the importance of helping our people develop into the best possible version they can be. In addition, we also emphasize a great deal on the company values and culture code, which is key to our collective success.
If you are someone who has high integrity, passionate about the travel industry and ready to go on a high-speed growth journey with MG Group, join us today!
ALAMAT : PT Mitra Global Holiday
Gedung Rajakamar.com Jl. Majapahit No.16 Harmoni Jakarta Pusat