Lowongan Head of Finance & Accounting - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company Confidential
- Prepare financial statement & financial analysis (including Management Report), confirms financial status by monitoring GMV and GP margin analysis, cost analysis, company performance, tax planning, budgeting, and treasury as required by managements accurately & timely
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Responsible to lead & manage day to day finance, accounting, tax & treasury operation
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and complete annual & monthly audits
- At least 3 - 5 year(s) working experience in same position handling Finance, Accounting, and Tax, prior experience in e-commerce business
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or equivalent
- Experiences in constructing Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations and PSAK / GAAP
- Prior exposure to software such oracle is advantage
- Agile, high attention to detail and accuracy, strong analytical and planning skills, excellent problemsolving skills, adaptable, can work under pressure with tight deadline
Head of Finance & Accounting - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company ConfidentialBali, Banten, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Timur, Lampung, Manado (Sulawesi Utara), Nus | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Profil Perusahaan PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Kalbe at a Glance
Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (23% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (30% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (30% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago.
In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market.
Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research.
With more than 17,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivaled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp71 trillion and sales turnover Rp21 trillion by end of 2018.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential