Lowongan Coorporate EHS Manager - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company Confidential
- Maintain all of EHS aspect, program, improvement in company are conducted as per local (region), national and international Environment, Health & Safety regulations
- Generate and administer EHS management procedures. Administer monitoring program and EHS aspects to provide Management of optimum EHS outcomes for safety, health, and environmetal implementation to achieve zero accidents, zero work relatd illness health, and mus be performed without creating unacceptable risks to the environment
- Review procedures related to EHS aspects and do the improvement plan
- Responsible in audit Environment Health & Safety (internal&external) program
- Providing the improvement plan and control the implementation
- Educational background Bachelor Degree Engineering (Environment Enginerring/Chemist
- Engineering is preferred) from reputable university, GPA : at least 2.8
- Experience of at least 5 years in the EHS field Good Communication skill,
- Good time management, Proactive, Highly motivated person, responsible person, and has good leadership, having EHS awareness
- Good English, can operate the MS. Office
Coorporate EHS Manager - PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.-Company ConfidentialBanten, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Lampung, Manado (Sulawesi Utar | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Profil Perusahaan PT Kalbe Farma Tbk.
Kalbe at a Glance
Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (23% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (30% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (30% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago.
In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market.
Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research.
With more than 17,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivaled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp71 trillion and sales turnover Rp21 trillion by end of 2018.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential